1. Shcherbina, O. and E. Shembeleva, Modeling tourism sustainable development, in Innovations in computing sciences and software engineering. 2010, Springer. p. 551-556.
2. Chou, T.-Y., C.-L. Hsu, and M.-C. Chen, A fuzzy multi-criteria decision model for international tourist hotels location selection. International journal of hospitality management, 2008. 27(2): p. 293-301.
3. Eldrandaly, K.A.E.M.S., Spatial decision making: an intelligent GIS-based decision analysis approach. Germany, 2010.
4. Satty, T.L., Decision making with dependence and feedback: The analytic network process. RWS Publication, 1996.
5. Berry, J.K., GIS in island resource planning: A case study in map analysis. Geographical information systems, 1991. 2: p. 285-95.
6. Abed, M.H., et al. Site selection using Analytical Hierarchy Process by geographical information system for sustainable coastal tourism. in Proceedings International Conference Environmental and Agriculture Engineering, Chengdu, China. 2011.
7. Boyd, S. and R. Butler, Review of the development of ecotourism with respect to identifying criteria for ecotourism for Northern Ontario. Report for Department of Natural Resources/Forestry, Ministry of Natural Resources. Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada, 1993.
8. Minagawa, Y. and N. Tanaka, Application of geographic information systems to tourism development planning: a case study of Lombok, Indonesia. 1998: UN Centre for Regional Development.
9. Williams, P.W., J. Paul, and D. Hainsworth, Keeping track of what really counts: Tourism resource inventory systems in British Columbia, Canada. Practising